Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Our Friend, Eric




Eric is helping us to read.  Eric’s home is San Francisco.  He wears glasses.  
Eric is our friend.  Eric is fun.  Everyone likes Eric.  Eric is 20.  
He came on a plane for 13 hours.  by Anjola


Eric is my best friend and he is Persaies best friend too.  He wears glasses.  
He has a drink bottle.  by Max

Eric is our visitor.  He is wearing glasses.
He has a little brother and his name is Cole.
He came from USA.  by Drea
 Eric is our friend.  He came from San Francisco.  
He is 20.  He is wearing glasses.  by Yasser

Eric is my helper.  He helps me to read with me.  I like to read with Eric.  
He wears glasses.  He bring a drink bottle.  by Persaies.

Eric is our helper to read a book.  He is our friend.  He has a Mum and a Dad and a brother.
He is 20.  He came from San Francisco.  by Betty

Thank you Eric for helping in Room 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment