Sunday, September 2, 2018

Auckland Zoo Stories

On Wednesday Room 1 went to the zoo.  We had lunch by the elephants.  Eleanor
On Wednesday Room 1 went to the zoo and I saw a lace monitor.  Huw.

Yesterday Room 1 went to the zoo.  I saw a sleepy tiger.  Lilly
Yesterday Room 1 went to the zoo and we saw some sleepy tigers.  Pepetua
On Wednesday the Rimu Team went to the zoo.  We saw the meerkats.  I saw little ones.  Rafin
On Wednesday Room 1 went to the zoo.  My favourite animal was the Lace Monitor.  I went on the bus, it was not a double decker bus.  Room 1 saw a tiger.  Arnie.
Yesterday on Wednesday Room 1 went to the zoo on the bus.  I saw a big elephant.  We went to the Bug LAb.  I drew a grasshopper.  When Room 1 was finished at the zoo we went to school on a double decker bus.  Sophia
Yesterday Room 1 went to the zoo.  We went on a bus.  It was a little bus.  I saw a sleeping tiger, it had stripes.  We went back to school on a double decker bus.  McKenzye
On Wednesday I went to the zoo.  I saw a tiger and an elephant.  Leonidas

On the 1st of August Room 1 went to the zoo.  My favourite animal was the tiger and the tiger was sleeping.  Artash



On Wednesday we went to the zoo on the bus.  There was a double decker bus.  We saw an elephant with a long trunk.  It was catching leaves with his long trunk.  The leaves were in a net.  The net was yellow.  Lyla
Yesterday Room 1 went to the zoo.  It was fun.  At the zoo there was a sleepy tiger.  I liked it.  Omar
On Wednesday Room 1 went to teh zoo.  We went on the bus.  We saw a tiger.  The tiger was stripy.  Mohamed


Yesterday Room 1 went to the zoo and I saw a lace monitor.  Jack

On Wednesday Room 1 went to the zoo.  We went on a bus to get to the zoo.  We saw a tiger.  The elephant was eating some leaves.  We saw a giraffe and a zebra and an ostrich.  We saw some monkeys.  Oscar
I went to the zoo.  I saw some monkeys climbing on the ropes.  Troy


4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Washington from room 8.
    I really like the photos of the animals, that must have been an awesome trip!
    If you would like to see my learning, my blog is: https://odswashingtonh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your writing about the zoo trip you had this term. You saw lots of interesting animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the pictures on your blog when you were going to the zoo.
    I like the pictures.

    Kezia, Room 17

    ReplyDelete