Sunday, September 22, 2019

3D Artwork - Rockets


We had almost forgotten what our 3D artwork looked like, 
it was well stored and hidden for our reveal.

Here are the photos we took during Term 2.

This is my rocket.  My rocket has the Afghanistan flag.  My rocket is green. 
My rocket has a square yellow door.  It has a golden nose. 
My rocket is going to Jupiter.  Tawheed.
This is my rocket.  My rocket is red and big.  My rocket has a Tongan flag.
My rocket is going to the moon.  Thaddeus.



This is my rocket.  My rocket has the Niuean flag.  It has engines.  My rocket is blue and big.
My rocket has orange flames. My rocket has a red rectangle door.
My rocket is going to space.  Lock'lynn

This is my rocket.  My rocket is red.  It has a flag.  I am looking out the window.
My rocket is flying to the stars.  Zefaniah.

My rocket has a flag, and flames and a window.  It has a New Zealand flag.
My rocket is blue.  I am in the window.  My rocket has my name on it.
My rocket has a sparkly window.  My rocket has a nose.  My rocket has a golden nose.
My rocket has engines.  My rocket has pink stripes.  My rocket is going
to the moon in space.  Mya

This is my space rocket.  My space rocket is big.  My space rocket has a nose.
It has a blue nose with a gold tip.  It has a Tongan flag.
I am looking out the window.  It has a yellow door.
My rocket is blasting to the moon.  Sione.

My rocket has the Indian flag.  My rocket has my name.  My rocket has a sparkly nose.
My rocket has flames.  My rocket has me in it.  My rocket has stripes.
My rocket has a pink door.  My rocket has a window.
My rocket if flying to Pluto.  Shivani.

This is my space rocket.  My rocket is blue and pink.  My rocket has the Tongan flag.
The nose has a gold tip.  My rocket is blasting to the moon.  Brooklyn.

My rocket has fins.  My rocket has a nose.  My rocket has a pink and sparkly nose. 
My rocket is blue.  My rocket has a door.  I am in the window. 
My rocket has the Samoan flag.  My rocket has exhaust flames.  My rocket has a black handle.
My rocket is going to space to the moon.  Acelynn.

My rocket has a door.  My rocket has a yellow nose.  My rocket is red. 
My rocket has a red and white and black Maori flag. I have fins.  My rocket has flames.
My rocket is going to the sun.  Hilary.

This is my space rocket.  My space rocket is big.  My space rocket is red.  My rocket has red fins.
My rocket has a pink door.  My rocket has a red tube.  I am looking out the window.
It has the Samoan flag.  It has a green and gold nose.  It has blue engines with orange and yellow exhaust flames. 
My rocket is going to the moon. Melina.

This is my rocket, it has a flag.  It has flames at the bottom.  It has an engine.
It has orange and yellow flames.  It has a door.  My rocket has a pointy bit.
My rocket is going to space.  Keli.

My rocket is green.  My rocket is big.  My rocket has fins.  It has the Brazilian flag.
My rocket is going up into space.  Milo.

This is my rocket.  My rocket is red and small.  My rocket has a silver nose and a pink door.
My rocket has the Philippo flag.  It has flames and a window.  I am inside the rocket.
My rocket is going to earth.  Emma.

My rocket has flames wings and a door.  My rocket has a green engine it goes to the moon.
Claude is an astronaut.  I am in the window.  It has a golden nose.  My rocket is going to the moon.
Claude.

This is my rocket.  My rocket has a window.  My rocket has a nose.  My rocket has a rectangular fin.  My rocket has a Tongan flag.  My rocket has exhaust flames.  My rocket is going to the planets.  Ziva-Snow.

My rocket is orange.  My rocket has a window.  My rocket has fins.
My rocket has the Tino Rangatiratanga flag.  I am up in the rocket.  My rocket is going to the moon.
Gyzharn.

This is my rocket.  My rocket has a nose.  My rocket is big.  My flag is from the
Phillippines.  Angela.

This is my rocket.  My rocket is big and green.  My rocket has the Indian flag. 
My rocket is going to space.  Parineeti.


Here are our rockets displayed along with Room 5's
at the Art Exhibition.




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic rockets and writing Room 1! I really like the bright colours and it was a super idea to have a flag on them. Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete