Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Home Learning Wednesday 29.04.20



Did you see yesterday I got confused and had the wrong date, 
silly me!

Look at the Weather video below.






Use this colour chart below to help you with any colour words.


You may have "noticed" that some people call Autumn - Fall.
Autumn, just has two names.  

You may have also been "wondering" why do leaves change colours?
This video is clip is about that.





Can you think of any more words that have an 'e' in the middle?

Listen to the Vowel and the 'e' video again.







Continue to practice your Sight Words below.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE








Try out this Teen Number Rap.


I almost forgot.
Look who I saw in Room 1's window when I went to 
school yesterday.

Inky and Q Bear.






1 comment:

  1. I have been lucky enough to see Ms Landall and Mani the puppy out on their walks during lockdown. I will have a look for some Autumn leaves on my next walk. I wonder what type of leaves you will find on your Autumn walks?

    ReplyDelete