Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Home Learning Week 7 Wednesday 8 September

 Malo e lelei
Room 1, you have done such a lot 
of great learning this week.

Manawanuitanga.







CLICK HERE



CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

Magenta Sight Words


CLICK HERE

Red Sight Words


CLICK HERE

Yellow Sight Words



CLICK HERE

then click on TEXT to play

CLICK HERE


Stick Insect eating a Leaf







Have a great long weekend Room 1, the next blog post will be on Monday.
Keep sending in your learning.














1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Room 1, there are a lot of fun activities to work on today! I think I will pop out to my garden when it stops raining and go on an insect hunt. I will just look at the insects, not touch them, because I want them to be happy in my garden. Have a good day Room 1!

    ReplyDelete