Sunday, March 8, 2020

Young Ocean Explorers


We were so lucky to have Riley speak at 
Green Day Assembly, Riley was an inspiration.


Room 1 found out lots of interesting information,
here is some of our thinking...


I went to the special assembly.  I saw a killer whale. 
He was playing in the water.
Anabelle

There are turtles in the sea in New Zealand.
Jackson

I saw whales and the turtles.
Bryan

Today Room 1 went to look at sea creatures.  The ships were bumping into the whales. 
Beatrice

The ships crashed into the whales because they went too fast.
Harper.
This is interesting!  Slower ships - fewer deaths


The whales were 15 metres long.
Kanzus

I saw sharks.  I liked it.  They were swimming. 
Luseana-Rose

I saw lots of fish in the sea.
Lilymanina

Today Room 1 went to look at the killer whales.
Johnson

The turtles ate plastic bags.  They got sick. 
Miley

The turtles ate plastic in the sea, they died.
Layla-Jay


Parents, the Young Ocean Explorers website is awesome...
please check it out...
youngoceanexplorers



No comments:

Post a Comment