Thursday, May 14, 2020

At Home with Beatrice




Grandad is reading a story on Skype. He does that every day.



I took a photo a photo of me and Oscar and then Dad put the picture on the projector. We drew over it on a piece of paper. 






We biked to find the source of Oakley Creek and it was a long long way.



I have played about 49 games of Monopoly Deal!


from Beatrice  🦄🐶🐳

Thank you for your photos Beatrice, you and Oscar have been really busy.
I like walking down Oakley Creek, did you see any eels?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy Beatrice. I love your full size portraits, what a creative and clever idea! It must have been really interesting to find the source of Oakley Creek, I can't wait to hear more about that when we are all back at school because I would love to know the answer!

    ReplyDelete