Friday, May 1, 2020

Home Learning Friday 01.05.20



Happy Birthday Miley


Let's try in te reo Maori
Hari Hari Tau




Keep Miley's card safe and we will give them to her when we get back to school.




The Vowel Song



Short Vowel 'i'



Continue to practice your Sight Words below.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE



"A Hole in the Bottom of the Sea"


Remember to write this into Reading Log.

"It's my Birthday"




Look at the "teen" videos again.

Numbers in the Teens


Teen Number Rap


Numbers in the Teens -
Have a group of ten.








5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miley. I hope that you have an amazing day celebrating with your family.
    Mrs Waddington

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very very happy birthday to Miley today! I hope you are having a lovely time at home with your family celebrating your special day. Ra whanau kia koe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Miley! Happy 6th Birthday today! Do you know the poem about being six?! "Now, you are six, you are as clever, as clever. I think you should stay six forever and ever". I hope you have a lovely lockdown birthday! I'll give you a pencil when we are back at school. Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Miley, have a fun birthday in your bubble!
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great 6th birthday, Miley. I would love to hear you read to me when we are back at school, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete