Saturday, June 20, 2020

Bulb Planting


Did you know that Autumn is the perfect time to plant sprint bulbs?

That's what we did a couple of weeks ago.
Here are our photos and writing.

Yesterday I planted a bulb.  First I had to dig a hole.
Beatrice.

Today Room 1 planted a bulb and a lot of Room 1 planted a bulb. 
I did a bulb too.  We had to put some dirt on. 
Lilymaina

I planted a bulb.  So the bulbs need water.  It is winter.
Harper

Yesterday Room 1 planted bulbs and we need to wait until it is spring.
Constance

Yesterday Room 1 planted bulbs. 
I planted a bulb too.  I planted a big bulb.
Layla-Jay

I planted some bulbs.  I don't know what colours they are. 
But that doesn't matter because I just wanted to find out. 
It is fun to plant.  I like flowers. 
Anabelle

I planted a bulb.  I dug a hole and put the bulb in. 
I covered it up.  It needs water.
Luseana-Rose


I did a bulb it is going to be pink.
Johnson

I planted the bulb on the ground and I put the plant down and I planted it. 
Bryan

I planted a bulb.  I covered it up. 
Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment