Friday, June 26, 2020

Keep Trying



This is one of our favourite books in Room 1.
It is really important to keep on trying at everything.

Keeping on trying is just like our school value of:



We had a 'think' about what we would like to improve on, 
by keeping on trying.  

Here is what we wrote.
I have to get better at skateboarding. 
I have to get better.  I will get better.
Harper

I am not good at playing the flute. 
I still haven't got a word out of it. 
But I am going to keep on trying because I want to get better.
Anabelle

I have to keep trying to swim at the pool with my mum.
I can do it with my mum.
Lilymaina

I am not good at skipping two bars. 
But I can skip one bar.
 I need to keep on trying.
Beatrice

I can not write my family name
because I need to keep trying and trying
and I will get better and better.
Layla-Jay

I am not good at climbing. 
I am going to keep on trying. 
Hugo

I am not good at riding my bike fast.
I am going to keep on trying.
Parker

I am not good at scootering.
I am going to keep on trying.
Fakalekesi

I am not good at climbing.
I am going to keep on practicing.
Lincoln

I am not good at carrying my bike.
I am going to keep on trying.
Azaria
Room 1,
I know you will get better because
you keep on trying.








No comments:

Post a Comment