Sunday, July 22, 2018

End of Term Disco



On Friday the Rimu Team is going to the hall for the Disco.  Huw
On Friday the Rimu Team are going to the hall to have a Disco.  I am going to wear a ski vest to Owairaka School. I think it will have balloons.  Oscar
Tomorrow is the Rimu Team Disco.  It will be fun.  Tyson.

On Friday the Rimu Team is going to the hall for the disco.  Eleanor
Tomorrow is the Rimu Disco it is at the hall.  There is a best dress boy and a best dress girl and a best boy dancer.  Sibley
On Friday it is going to be Rimu Team Disco.  I am going to get dressed up with rainbows.  My brother is going to come .  My dress that I'm going to wear is a rainbow dress.  McKenzye

On Friday Rimu Team is going to have a disco.  It is going to be themed rainbow and sun.  My brother is going to be a sun.  I'm going to be in rainbow colours.  I think that the hall is going to have tinsel like red and yellow and blue and green and pink and purple and orange.  Lyla.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cool in your costumes Room 1. I can't wait to see what you wear at the next end of term disco!

    ReplyDelete