Monday, July 16, 2018

Geometry - Shape Pictures


We have been learning about 2D shapes.

Here we have used these shapes to make pictures.

This is my rocket.  The blue circle is earth.  The triangle is the top. The yellow circle is the moon.  Nobody is in the rocket and it is going to the moon. It has squares, triangles and rectangles.  Arnie.

This is a rocket going to the moon.  
Jack and Arnie made one too.
My one has a rectangle and circle and square and triangle.  
Omar

This is a rocket going to the moon.  
Omar and Arnie went too.
The yellow circle is the moon.  
The blue circle is New Zealand. Jack

This is a flower.  My flower is at my house.  
My flower is made of diamonds.  Pepetua



This morning I did make a truck.  It was a camper van.
It did have squares and it did have circles and hexagons
and it did have triangles.  Oscar.

This morning I made a honeycomb.  
It’s made of hexagons. Millie


This is a crazy truck.  It is made out of rectangles, circles, squares,
triangles, and hexagons.  It is outside my house. Tyson.

This is my house.  My house is made out of squares, triangles, and rectangles.  
There was a sun too. The sun was made of triangles, it was also made of
circles too.  The house had windows too. It also had a door. Lyla

My Alien is made out of shapes.  
It has triangles, circles, squares, rectangles, and hexagons.  
He is driving his spaceship. Mohamed.

This is a robot and I made it out of circles,
rectangles, triangles, hexagons and squares.  
The robot is dancing. Artash

This is a trophy and it is made out of diamonds.  
This is my trophy from ripper rugby. Huw




This is my flower and look at my sun too.  
My flower is made out of diamonds
and my sun is made out of circles and triangles.  
Sophie

This is a trophy for whoever wins a race.  
It is in the museum. It has diamonds, and squares.  
Sibley

This is a mirror.  I made a mirror out of diamonds.  
Eleanor.

This is my necklace.  It is made out of triangles and circles and diamonds.  
I will wear it on discos. McKenzye.



No comments:

Post a Comment