Saturday, June 29, 2019

Cross Country Writing


Everyone who ran in Rimu Cross Country
did an amazing run, and they are also amazing writers.

Here are their recounts.

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country.  I was proud of myself.
I came fourth. My mum came.  I moved fast. My mum was proud of me.
I was proud of myself.  Mum was taking photos.  Acelynn

Yesterday Room 1 went to Cross Country.  I had fun.
I ran fast and I came second and I was proud. 
My mum came into school and baby Nigel. Mum took some photos.  
Angela

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country. I  won.
I was happy.   Brooklyn.

Yesterday we went to Cross Country.  My Dad came to watch me
and I lost the race, but I was still proud of myself.   Hilary

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country.  My mum came to watch,
I won the Cross Country.  Melina

Yesterday I went to the Cross Country. 
I liked it and it was fun.   Milo

Yesterday Room 1 went to Cross Country.  My mum watched me I felt proud.
I didn’t stop.  My mum at Cross Country she went early,
because she went to the car fixer.  I love Cross Country.  I love my mum. Mya

Yesterday Rimu Team went to the Cross Country. 
I was running with the 5 year old girls. I saw lots of people. 
I was very happy.   Parineeti 

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country. 
It was fun.   Seneti.

Yesterday Room 1 went to Cross Country.  I ran fast to the finish line.
I liked Cross Country.   Shivani 

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country.  I came first.
I felt good.   Sione.

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country. 
My mum came to Cross Country. I kept running to the finish line,
but I didn’t go 2 times.   Claude. 

Yesterday I went to the Cross Country.  I like running.  
Thaddeus.

Yesterday Rimu Team went to Cross Country it was outside Room 4 and 5. 
My mum came to Cross Country. I moved my arms. I ran fast. 
Ziva-Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment