Saturday, July 18, 2015

Story Writing Competition

Here are the finalist's from Room 15


Shiny Treasure
By Persaies

One day Persaies and Charity and the little monkey fell down in the hole.  They found shiny treasure.  "This is my treasure," said the talking tree.  Persaies and Charity and the monkey grabbed the shiny treasure when the talking tree was asleep.


The Bad Dragon
By Anjola

One day there was a king and a queen they lived in a castle.  There were knights.  They were protecting the king and queen.  Along came a dragon.  Then the dragon blew his fire and the knights came and fought with the dragon.  The dragon stopped and he became friends. Then the dragon lived int he castle.  


The Treasure and the Man and the Monkey
By Betty

One day there was a monkey and a man.  They were in the jungle.  They were friends. They were playing hide and seek in the bushes.  They found treasure together.  They opened the treasure.  They found a golden shiny ring.  They looked at the ring.  They liked the ring.  The ring was a diamond.  The money said, "Lets find more rings."  The man said, "Lets go home."

The Jet Plane
By Kai

One day there was a ghost monster down in the jungle.  Superman found the monster in the jungle. They became friends.  They found golden treasure.  It was hidden in a treasure chest.  They walked back to the jet plane and got the treasure on the plane to fly home. Then a dragon flew up and took the treasure.  They said, "Land the plane."  They couldn't find the treasure again.

The Plane and I
By Max

One day my dad and I went out in a plane.  I fell out of the plane.  I had a parachute on.  I fell into my house.  The parachute made me go slowly.  I landed on my roof.  My dad flew the plane home.  There is fire coming out of the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment