Monday, July 20, 2015

Matariki



WALT 

We are learning to describe features of Maori Culture.

I can say what people do during Matariki. 

Here are our pictures and thoughts about Matariki.   

On Matariki I like to look at the stars.
At Matariki I will dance and sing with my family.


On Matariki day I will sing and dance.

I saw the stars at my home and we went out for dinner.
There are 7 stars.


On Matariki I will cook by myself.  I will look at the stars.  I will play string games.
I will watch the stars.
On Matariki I stayed awake all night because we had fireworks.
I would like to go out for dinner on Matariki day.  They cook yummy food.
I hope I have yummy food with my family too.



I will play with the fireworks at Matariki.
On Matariki I will watch the fireworks.


On Matariki I saw the seven stars.  I saw some shooting stars.


On Matariki day they had a party.  They cooked yummy foods.


At Matariki I will dance and sing with my family.

At Matariki day they played games.  They sang songs and danced.

We have been retelling the Matariki legend about ...




No comments:

Post a Comment