Monday, November 1, 2021

Home Learning with Ariya

30 September

This is really good information Ariya.

Super cute penguin!


24 September 

Ariya's little bee puppet and bookmarks.



You are good at following instructions Ariya.
What a cute little bee.



23 September 2021

I recycled a toilet paper roll to make my bee.


I used bubble wrap to make my beehive.

Your writing has interesting information Ariya, wow 30,000
bees that is a whole lot of busy bees!  
Great Recycling and Reusing of the bubble wrap, toilet roll and the feathers.
You are practising Kaitiakitangi.


8 September 2021

Malo e lelei Room 1.

I made some tapa cloth with my family because it is Tongan Language Week this week.

 

  1. We made the paper by brushing it with food colouring and water to make it brown.
  2. We let the paper dry then scrunched it up to make it look like tapa.
  3. My Mum cut a potato to make a stamp and made shapes out of toilet paper rolls.
  4. We then used black paint to print on our tapa.





Your Tapa art looks really good, I like the shapes you have made.

My stick insect drawing and writing.

Your 3 sentences tell me a lot of information about stick insects. 
I can see you have used full stops at the end.

Some maths I have done this week.

Great basic facts Ariya.

My lizard lounge my sisters and brothers helped me with.

This is a cool home for lizards.


1st September 2021

 "Hi room 1 it's me Ariya. 

I have been doing heaps of writing, maths and baking.

I baked some yummy cupcakes with my Mum. 

My Mum helped me make some flax Piwakawaka.

I hope you all are well. Stay safe."

Those are really cool looking shapes, Ariya.


I like the full stops you have used at the end of your sentences.
I thought you would have a cat on your head.

Those Piwakawaka's are great, mum will have to come and
show us how its done when we get back to school. 

Do you know now what the fantail eats?

Good work on halves,
I like the way you have separated them into little bowls.


Go Ariya, good job on before and afters.šŸ‘ 


What a great help you are in the kitchen.
Those cup cakes look really good.
Did they taste yum?

Great scissor skills Ariya.

You're an artist!



3 comments:

  1. Kia orana Ariya. Wow you have been super busy creating some amazing pieces of work. I really love that you decided to create a rainbow weta, wouldn't that look so beautiful in the garden. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariya
    You are certainly working hard and having fun with your home learning. I really like your super cute flax piwakawaka and you are doing so well with before and after numbers! Good job Ariya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora R 1, Ariya you have been working hard and done some amazing work. You are very clever making such a wonderful tapa cloth. I hope other children in R 1 can make some too, I would love to see some.

    ReplyDelete