Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Home Learning from Emily

2 November


Did you visit Ambury Farm?
It is such a neat place to visit.


Wow! Is this s bee or wasp nest?
I hope it wasn't in your backyard?


Fabulous finger spaces, Capital letter and a full stop.
What a busy weekend you had.


Your face painting looks great, Emily. 
Someone at your house must be very good at brushing your dog.



1st October



This looks like a family of penguins.
I like your wondering, I think we could find the answer out to this.


7 September 2021

I notice...

Great writing Emily I like the way you have finger spaces, and a full stop 
at the end of your sentence.  Stick insects come in all sorts of colours don't they.


 Emily has been busy making her 
Lizard Lounge at the weekend.

Do you like Emily's sign?



I think the lizards are going to like the terracotta 
pot, it will be nice and warm for them to sun themselves on.

Nice job Emily.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily
    Yes it looks like the lizards have a nice place to live in your garden. I like the way you used the sticks, is that an entrance way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mālō e lelei Room 1. Awesome photos and writing. I wonder why different stick insects are different colours. Any ideas? At the weekend I was looking for some geckos because apparently there is a species that is only found in Muriwai where I live. No luck yet but I'll keep looking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily
    That looks like a great little place for many different insects to come and hang out. It must have been tricky getting the entrance sticks to balance like that.
    I am also very impressed with your writing. You have remembered a capital letter, full stops and all your letters are sitting on the line. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Emily
    It is great to see all of the fun you have been having learning from home. I can see you have been writing all about it and what a great idea it was to write a list about your weekend fun. I love Ambury Park, there are always lots of different farm animals to see.

    ReplyDelete