Monday, November 1, 2021

Home Learning with Madeleine

25 October

Madeleine Loves Bats

Madeleine and Georgia had so much fun making bats.  
Madeleine thinks they look so cute, like fuzzy fluff balls.

Thank you for your writing Madeleine.  
I think they look cute too.



29 September

Madeleine went to Owairaka Park and met a Penguin!
It must of known we were making our own penguin this morning before we went to the park!

Wow fancy that, seeing a penguin!
What type of penguin is it?
Madeleine tells me this is an Emperor Penguin.



I like the paper penguin you're made, especially her eyes!






5th September

Madeleine and I went for a walk to collect items for a lizard home and then Georgia and Madeleine put it together in a little spot near our hedge in the back garden.



Your lizard home looks really inviting, I hope they move in soon.



Wednesday 1st September

Madeleine's rainbow Tuatara.
She says 'it is a cool reptile but isn't a lizard'.

I like the way you have underlined the word you have tried to spell, great sounding out.
The Tuatara's spikes look really cool, it he scared?


22 August 2021

Here's Madeleine story about Goldilocks 
her kitten has had a little nibble!

I like the way you have used finger spaces and full stops in your
story.  Well done.


Great noticing Madeleine, yes they have large feelers.   
I like the drawing of your  
wetapunga I can see the feelers.





5 comments:

  1. Kia oa Room 1. Phil from Ako Hiko here. Ka pai Madeleine! How cool is it that you can share your work on your class blog so that all your friends can see it. Keep up the awesome mahi Room 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Madeleine
    Thanks for sharing your writing and drawing, it is lovely to see what you have been working on at home. I think your drawing of the weta is great, you have included lots of detail showing it's feelers and legs. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Madeleine, great work on your story and drawing. I can see you are doing some learning tasks at home. Take care. Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi R 1, The weather was so lovely in the weekend, I hope you all got outside and enjoyed the sunshine. The lizard hut that Madeleine made is a fun thing to do, I wonder what other garden animals could live there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Madeleine
    Thanks for sharing all of you great home learning. I enjoyed learning about bats by reading the amazing facts you have written. Great job!

    ReplyDelete