Monday, November 8, 2021

Home Learning 8 November

 Ayubowan Room 1
This week we are practising our Basic Facts to 10 and saying the number
before and after to 100.  In Phonics we are learning about the 'l' blends.
Continue to practise the Sight Words; Red, Yellow and Blue.

Our Reading, Writing and Topic is all around 
"In Our Backyard" - Owairaka Mt Albert.
We are learning about our community, our neighborhood.

It's a bit of a treasure hunt.
I have taken lots of photos of objects around Owairaka, Mt Albert
and your job is to find where these places are and 
if you can take a photo and send it into me.
Remember to tell me where and what the photos are.

I think you will quite good at this. 





CLICK HERE








CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE




Looking forward to seeing what you can find.

Send in those photos, remember to tell me where or what it is.



















1 comment:

  1. Morena Room 1, I love a treasure hunt - what a fantastic ideas Mrs Landall! Good luck finding the places in the photos. Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete