Sunday, November 21, 2021

Writing with Room 1.

 Today Room 1 went to the hall to play noodle tag and clean the house. 
I liked the noodle tag best.  I was hungry and thirsty.  Taya


Today we went to the hall to play noodle tag and clean the house. 

I liked clean the house best.  I was hungry and thirsty.  Emily



Today Room 1 went to the hall to play noodle tag and cleaning the house. 
I liked noodle tag best.  After that I was tired.  Maddie

Here we are having a rest. 
Our teacher couldn't get any photos of us playing
because we were way too fast!


1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Room 1, Dayelle here from Room 23.
    Its so good to see you are all getting some exercise and having such fun!
    I know how to play noodle tag but not clean the house, how do you play it and what equipment do you need to use?
    Have a fantastic day and blog you later✨��
    ~Dayelle��

    ReplyDelete