Saturday, November 27, 2021

What could this possibly be?

 


Here's what Room 1 thought this could be...

Isla

Today Room 1 saw a box on the field.  I think it is shed for sport equipment. 

It is a mystery?


Emily 

Today Room 1 saw a big box.  I think it was a butterfly box or

it could be a fairy box?


Maddie 

Today Room 1 went on the field and I saw a horse box. 

I think it is a horse box for Owairaka School.


Austin 

Today Room 1 saw a box in the field.  I think it is a surprise box for Room 1. 

A brand new car.


Maisie 

Today Room 1 saw a big box on the field.  I think the box was a toilet.  I wish I could look inside it.  It is for the kids because its far away from the classroom.


Ezekiel 

Today Room 1 saw a big box on the field. 

I think it is a box of sports gear.





What do you think it is?

Room 1 found another one of these around by Room11.

Will there be more popping up around the school?

I wonder ....

No comments:

Post a Comment